This is a bad deal for Canadians. Even the government, trying to prove this was a good deal, released a study that proves the opposite. The so-called benefits of the TPP are so minor that we will need a magnifying glass to see them, while the loss of jobs and the stagnation of wages will be unfortunately far too easy to spot.
- Nova Scotia's PTSD regulations step in right direction
- Send a message of support to striking Gateway Casino workers
- Manitoba Lakes renamed in honour of 2 former paramedics
- Celebrating Health Care Support Workers' Week
- OPSEU President demands Mulroney’s resignation after admitting she can’t stop cannabis criminals