OPSEU/NUPGE says the government’s decision to dump the joint task frce is a denial of bargaining rights, and therefore a violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent