This is a bad deal for Canadians. Even the government, trying to prove this was a good deal, released a study that proves the opposite. The so-called benefits of the TPP are so minor that we will need a magnifying glass to see them, while the loss of jobs and the stagnation of wages will be unfortunately far too easy to spot.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent