Whether it’s excessive workloads for frontline staff or inadequate services for people with addiction or mental health issues, many of the problems discussed in the report can be traced back to the failure of federal and provincial government to adequately fund social programs.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent