“Even though the work we do is incredibly important, it has been sadly neglected by the government. By mobilizing our members and building alliances with community groups, we forced the previous provincial government to commit to a base funding increase to our agencies.” — Erin Smith-Rice, the Chair of OPSEU’s Developmental Services Sector.
- NUPGE participating in pharmacare roundtables
- BCGEU celebrates National Forest Week: Sept. 23-29, 2018 – BCGEU
- A thank you to the fronline public service workers for once more putting themselves on the line for their community
- Sask Party government proves double standard with ballooning Crown executive wage increases
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed