Kim Ciavarella, Banyan CEO, recently awarded herself a $20,000 raise. Then she told staff that, collectively, they would have to take home $20,000 less yearly. When employees cried foul, Ciavarella locked them out. They have now been without a contract since April 1, 2017.
- Nova Scotia's PTSD regulations step in right direction
- Send a message of support to striking Gateway Casino workers
- Manitoba Lakes renamed in honour of 2 former paramedics
- Celebrating Health Care Support Workers' Week
- OPSEU President demands Mulroney’s resignation after admitting she can’t stop cannabis criminals