There are many worthy charities and non-profits working in the area of disaster recovery but the Executive Committee chose to donate to the Red Cross in order to take advantage of the B.C. government’s pledge to match up to $20 million in donations.
- Recent study finds health care aides at high risk of burnout
- Second conviction in privatization bribery case
- Report on child welfare workers finds caseloads a “critical issue”
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare