MGEU/NUPGE is determined to work with its members and with government to build the responsive, coordinated mental health and addictions treatment system that members on the frontlines have been calling for, and that Manitobans deserve.
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts