Call 519-470-3030 and ask for Dr. Dyke, Dr. Whittle, or Dr. Singh to voice your concerns about the working conditions at the Family Health Organization. Ask them to get back to the table with a fair offer.
- OPSEU President demands Mulroney’s resignation after admitting she can’t stop cannabis criminals
- Investing in people is investing in health care and social services: HSABC
- OPSEU launches Responsible Plan campaign for safe cannabis sales
- OPSEU alerts Ontario Securities Commission to eyebrow-raising cannabis connections
- Celebrating Women's History Month