Call 519-470-3030 and ask for Dr. Dyke, Dr. Whittle, or Dr. Singh to voice your concerns about the working conditions at the Family Health Organization. Ask them to get back to the table with a fair offer.
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare
- Just say No to Doug’s cannabis plan: OPSEU President
- BCGEU public service members ratify collective agreement
- Report reveals distressing levels of harassment in Manitoba government