Under the employer’s offer, a registered practical nurse (RPN) at the Family Health Organization would make much less than RPNs at other Owen Sound workplaces, and wouldn’t be eligible for any wage increases based on experience.
- NUPGE participating in pharmacare roundtables
- BCGEU celebrates National Forest Week: Sept. 23-29, 2018 – BCGEU
- A thank you to the fronline public service workers for once more putting themselves on the line for their community
- Sask Party government proves double standard with ballooning Crown executive wage increases
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed