Under the employer’s offer, a registered practical nurse (RPN) at the Family Health Organization would make much less than RPNs at other Owen Sound workplaces, and wouldn’t be eligible for any wage increases based on experience.
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts