The Ombudsperson’s report confirms problems the BCGEU/NUPGE has pointed out for years regarding the long wait times and inadequate service levels experienced by the province’s most vulnerable people when calling into the ministry’s centralized phone system.
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts
- Saskatchewan projects show how Social Impact Bonds investors can cherry pick
- NBU donates $12K to provincial food banks
- Unions in PEI collaborate to send strong message to government