The Ombudsperson’s report confirms problems the BCGEU/NUPGE has pointed out for years regarding the long wait times and inadequate service levels experienced by the province’s most vulnerable people when calling into the ministry’s centralized phone system.
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare
- Just say No to Doug’s cannabis plan: OPSEU President
- BCGEU public service members ratify collective agreement
- Report reveals distressing levels of harassment in Manitoba government