NBU/NUPGE has brought this issue forward to the government on numerous occasions. It’s not difficult to understand, if people are drastically overworked and underpaid, attracting and retaining skilled professionals will be difficult.
- Orthopaedic Technologists at Markham Stouffville Hospital unanimously choose OPSEU
- NSGEU welcomes new members from Island Employment Association
- Tentative agreement reached for BCGEU public service workers
- Support Owen Sound strikers on social media
- BC Liberal foot-dragging on whistle-blower protection aided casino money laundering