The Council of Unions wants to send a message to the employers and government to take collective bargaining, and the Council’s proposals seriously and work with the Council to get a deal done.
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts