The Council of Unions wants to send a message to the employers and government to take collective bargaining, and the Council’s proposals seriously and work with the Council to get a deal done.
- NUPGE participating in pharmacare roundtables
- BCGEU celebrates National Forest Week: Sept. 23-29, 2018 – BCGEU
- A thank you to the fronline public service workers for once more putting themselves on the line for their community
- Sask Party government proves double standard with ballooning Crown executive wage increases
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed