The Council of Unions wants to send a message to the employers and government to take collective bargaining, and the Council’s proposals seriously and work with the Council to get a deal done.
- Orthopaedic Technologists at Markham Stouffville Hospital unanimously choose OPSEU
- NSGEU welcomes new members from Island Employment Association
- Tentative agreement reached for BCGEU public service workers
- Support Owen Sound strikers on social media
- BC Liberal foot-dragging on whistle-blower protection aided casino money laundering