The 6,500 members represented by the Council of Health Care Unions need to send Stephen McNeil a message that he direct the employers to take bargaining seriously and get a deal done.
- Orthopaedic Technologists at Markham Stouffville Hospital unanimously choose OPSEU
- NSGEU welcomes new members from Island Employment Association
- Tentative agreement reached for BCGEU public service workers
- Support Owen Sound strikers on social media
- BC Liberal foot-dragging on whistle-blower protection aided casino money laundering