The 6,500 members represented by the Council of Health Care Unions need to send Stephen McNeil a message that he direct the employers to take bargaining seriously and get a deal done.
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts