The 6,500 members represented by the Council of Health Care Unions need to send Stephen McNeil a message that he direct the employers to take bargaining seriously and get a deal done.
- Democrats raise same concerns about USMCA as Canadian labour
- Manitoba spends over $16M on private consultants
- Get on the bus with Capers 4 Healthcare on Nov. 16!
- ‘It’s time to start listening to the people’: OPSEU
- BCGEU welcomes B.C.'s Action Plan to mitigate wildfire and flood risks
- Reverse the cuts to the Compass Residential Youth Program: Sign the petition
- NAPE launches Home Care: Our Best Choice campaign
- Involvement of organized crime in legal cannabis preventable
- PSAC President addresses NUPGE's National Executive Board
- Community Service Workers play a critical role in society