As an employer and a union, the NSGEU/NUPGE believes that it has a responsibility to do what it can to help people recover from this kind of violence and to give them time to stop the cycle. This takes support. All employers have a responsibility to provide their employees with this help.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent