NBU/NUPGE has brought this issue forward to the government on numerous occasions. It’s not difficult to understand, if people are drastically overworked and underpaid, attracting and retaining skilled professionals will be difficult.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent