NBU/NUPGE has brought this issue forward to the government on numerous occasions. It’s not difficult to understand, if people are drastically overworked and underpaid, attracting and retaining skilled professionals will be difficult.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Care Unions ratify agreement with Health Authority and IWK Health Centre
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo