Many of the “caring professionals” who work in social services or health care are already facing significant issues when it comes to affordability in the region, including precarious working conditions, lower wages, low mileage rates for using their own vehicles, and long commutes due to the housing crisis.
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare
- Just say No to Doug’s cannabis plan: OPSEU President
- BCGEU public service members ratify collective agreement
- Report reveals distressing levels of harassment in Manitoba government