For governments, trying to transfer the risk of delays in construction or cost overruns to the private sector with a P3 privatization scheme is like gambling in a casino. You might come away a bit richer, but there’s a much, much better chance you’ll lose money.
- Rally against Prison Violence: “It's just a matter of time before one of our officers gets killed on the job”
- Government must take bolder action on speculation tax: BCGEU
- B.C. budget delivers critical investments in public services
- Caring professionals should be exempt from mobility pricing – BCGEU
- Thousands join MGEU call to talk pensions