Despite being a profitable multinational company, Tim Hortons refuses to respect the spirit of the new labour law to improve wages and working condition of low paid workers.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Care Unions ratify agreement with Health Authority and IWK Health Centre
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo