Despite being a profitable multinational company, Tim Hortons refuses to respect the spirit of the new labour law to improve wages and working condition of low paid workers.
- Rally against Prison Violence: “It's just a matter of time before one of our officers gets killed on the job”
- Government must take bolder action on speculation tax: BCGEU
- B.C. budget delivers critical investments in public services
- Caring professionals should be exempt from mobility pricing – BCGEU
- Thousands join MGEU call to talk pensions