As part of a labour movement that stands up for equality and fairness, the National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) is encouraging its members to participate in the march in their community to demand gender, racial, social and economic justice.
- Rally against Prison Violence: “It's just a matter of time before one of our officers gets killed on the job”
- Government must take bolder action on speculation tax: BCGEU
- B.C. budget delivers critical investments in public services
- Caring professionals should be exempt from mobility pricing – BCGEU
- Thousands join MGEU call to talk pensions