As part of a labour movement that stands up for equality and fairness, the National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) is encouraging its members to participate in the march in their community to demand gender, racial, social and economic justice.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Care Unions ratify agreement with Health Authority and IWK Health Centre
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo