As part of a labour movement that stands up for equality and fairness, the National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) is encouraging its members to participate in the march in their community to demand gender, racial, social and economic justice.
- Recent study finds health care aides at high risk of burnout
- Second conviction in privatization bribery case
- Report on child welfare workers finds caseloads a “critical issue”
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare