Successive federal governments have talked tough on crime, terrorism and tax avoidance, while doing nothing to change weak rules about transparency for corporate ownership that facilitated those activities. While more is needed, it is encouraging to see governments recognizing the need to shut down the snow haven.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent