Successive federal governments have talked tough on crime, terrorism and tax avoidance, while doing nothing to change weak rules about transparency for corporate ownership that facilitated those activities. While more is needed, it is encouraging to see governments recognizing the need to shut down the snow haven.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Care Unions ratify agreement with Health Authority and IWK Health Centre
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo