Successive federal governments have talked tough on crime, terrorism and tax avoidance, while doing nothing to change weak rules about transparency for corporate ownership that facilitated those activities. While more is needed, it is encouraging to see governments recognizing the need to shut down the snow haven.
- Looking at anti-terrorism ill C-59 through the lens of racism
- European Union auditors reveal problems with P3 privatization schemes
- BCGEU members size up B.C.'s worst summer of natural disasters
- Great turnout at Ottawa Children's Aid Society rally
- Manitoba government takes next step in privatizing air services