Successive federal governments have talked tough on crime, terrorism and tax avoidance, while doing nothing to change weak rules about transparency for corporate ownership that facilitated those activities. While more is needed, it is encouraging to see governments recognizing the need to shut down the snow haven.
- Orthopaedic Technologists at Markham Stouffville Hospital unanimously choose OPSEU
- NSGEU welcomes new members from Island Employment Association
- Tentative agreement reached for BCGEU public service workers
- Support Owen Sound strikers on social media
- BC Liberal foot-dragging on whistle-blower protection aided casino money laundering