Vancouver (03 Jan. 2018) — The Health Sciences Association of BC (HSABC/NUPGE) has partnered with the British Columbia Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) to offer an Addiction Social Work Fellowship. As the leading union in providing multidisciplinary care services for British Columbians living with mental health and substance use challenges, HSABC/NUPGE is committed to the professional development of health science professionals working in the field.
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina
- Saskatchewan Social Impact Bond contract sets dangerous precedent