Vancouver (03 Jan. 2018) — The Health Sciences Association of BC (HSABC/NUPGE) has partnered with the British Columbia Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU) to offer an Addiction Social Work Fellowship. As the leading union in providing multidisciplinary care services for British Columbians living with mental health and substance use challenges, HSABC/NUPGE is committed to the professional development of health science professionals working in the field.
- Looking at anti-terrorism ill C-59 through the lens of racism
- European Union auditors reveal problems with P3 privatization schemes
- BCGEU members size up B.C.'s worst summer of natural disasters
- Great turnout at Ottawa Children's Aid Society rally
- Manitoba government takes next step in privatizing air services