“The growing body of credible evidence about income inequality is indisputable. But there is also a growing consensus among economists that inequality is not inevitable. It can be stopped if countries legislate progressive income taxers, and by aggressively investigating and stopping tax cheaters and tax avoiders.” — Larry Brown, NUPGE President.
- Recent study finds health care aides at high risk of burnout
- Second conviction in privatization bribery case
- Report on child welfare workers finds caseloads a “critical issue”
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare