Over the last 12 months, the BCGEU/NUPGE has consulted with members across the province to hear about how the crisis is affecting them, in particular, the mental health impacts for frontline workers who act as first responders.
- Rally against Prison Violence: “It's just a matter of time before one of our officers gets killed on the job”
- Government must take bolder action on speculation tax: BCGEU
- B.C. budget delivers critical investments in public services
- Caring professionals should be exempt from mobility pricing – BCGEU
- Thousands join MGEU call to talk pensions