The MGEU/NUPGE has spoken out about cuts that are driven by the bottom line instead of patient care. The union will continue to urge the Premier and Minister of Health to reverse health care cuts that are putting patient care in jeopardy.
- OPSEU President demands Mulroney’s resignation after admitting she can’t stop cannabis criminals
- Investing in people is investing in health care and social services: HSABC
- OPSEU launches Responsible Plan campaign for safe cannabis sales
- OPSEU alerts Ontario Securities Commission to eyebrow-raising cannabis connections
- Celebrating Women's History Month