The MGEU/NUPGE has spoken out about cuts that are driven by the bottom line instead of patient care. The union will continue to urge the Premier and Minister of Health to reverse health care cuts that are putting patient care in jeopardy.
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare
- Just say No to Doug’s cannabis plan: OPSEU President
- BCGEU public service members ratify collective agreement
- Report reveals distressing levels of harassment in Manitoba government