Ottawa (12 Oct. 2017) — In a submission to the federal government’s Expert Panel on Immune Globulin Product Supply and Related Impacts in Canada, the National Union of Public and General Employees (NUPGE) rejected the practise of paying for blood donations.
- BCGEU President's statement on death of correctional officer Kellie Shand
- NSGEU calls on McNeil Liberals to keep our blood supply safe and available for patients
- NAPE reaches tentative agreement with Country Ribbon
- NBU members at Moosehead featured in ad campaign
- HSAA urges members to support hungry veterans