“By agreeing to these additional conciliation dates, we are leaving no stone unturned and taking every possible step to try and reach a fair collective agreement for our members.” — Jason MacLean, NSGEU President.
- Sask Party government proves double standard with ballooning Crown executive wage increases
- President's Commentary: Liberal government tries to force bad TPP deal through Parliament at breakneck speed
- OPSEU President to join rally to save Orono's LCBO
- MGEU members at Main Street Project ratify new agreement
- SGEU members ratify contract at H.E.L.P. Homes of Regina