“By agreeing to these additional conciliation dates, we are leaving no stone unturned and taking every possible step to try and reach a fair collective agreement for our members.” — Jason MacLean, NSGEU President.
- Orthopaedic Technologists at Markham Stouffville Hospital unanimously choose OPSEU
- NSGEU welcomes new members from Island Employment Association
- Tentative agreement reached for BCGEU public service workers
- Support Owen Sound strikers on social media
- BC Liberal foot-dragging on whistle-blower protection aided casino money laundering