Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW) survey was modelled on the internationally recognized Copenhagen Psychological Questionnaire. It was conducted anonymously to identify psychologiacal factors in the workplace that affect stress levels and health outcomes of workers.
- Nova Scotia Council of Health Care Unions ratify agreement with Health Authority and IWK Health Centre
- Negotiations begin for first-ever part-time support workers’ contract at Ontario colleges
- Université de Saint-Boniface budget means difficult times ahead
- PEI UPSE launches public services ad campaign
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo