“By agreeing to these additional conciliation dates, we are leaving no stone unturned and taking every possible step to try and reach a fair collective agreement for our members.” — Jason MacLean, NSGEU President.
- Rally against Prison Violence: “It's just a matter of time before one of our officers gets killed on the job”
- Government must take bolder action on speculation tax: BCGEU
- B.C. budget delivers critical investments in public services
- Caring professionals should be exempt from mobility pricing – BCGEU
- Thousands join MGEU call to talk pensions