“By agreeing to these additional conciliation dates, we are leaving no stone unturned and taking every possible step to try and reach a fair collective agreement for our members.” — Jason MacLean, NSGEU President.
- BCGEU President's statement on death of correctional officer Kellie Shand
- NSGEU calls on McNeil Liberals to keep our blood supply safe and available for patients
- NAPE reaches tentative agreement with Country Ribbon
- NBU members at Moosehead featured in ad campaign
- HSAA urges members to support hungry veterans