“By agreeing to these additional conciliation dates, we are leaving no stone unturned and taking every possible step to try and reach a fair collective agreement for our members.” — Jason MacLean, NSGEU President.
- OPSEU President demands that Northumberland CAO retract anti-democracy election memo
- Logger's Life Museum in Grand Falls-Windsor another casualty in budget cuts
- Saskatchewan projects show how Social Impact Bonds investors can cherry pick
- NBU donates $12K to provincial food banks
- Unions in PEI collaborate to send strong message to government