The pay equity adjustments for the 3 groups will cost $8.4 million over 10 years. The pay increase at the end of the 10 years will result in hourly rates’ increases from as low as just over $2 to as high as almost $9 per hour, depending on the classifications.
- B.C. state of emergency shows dangers wildland firefighters face
- Let the federal government know we need affordable, universal, and public pharmacare
- Just say No to Doug’s cannabis plan: OPSEU President
- BCGEU public service members ratify collective agreement
- Report reveals distressing levels of harassment in Manitoba government